Can't find what you're looking for? Shop all ink and toner cartridges by brand
Item: 902010 Model: 419204
QuickBooks Point of Sale 2013 gives you detailed sales and inventory reports that let you know what is selling and what is not. You can also keep track of your customers’ shopping history so you can delight them with personalized service and rewards.
NEW Point of Sale now includes a mobile feature that lets you accept credit and debit cards on your mobile phone or tablet—all mobile sales and inventory information syncs with your software keeping your records accurate and up-to-date.
And, Point of Sale is designed to be easy to set up so most retailers can start using the software the same day.
Detailed sales and inventory reports let’s you know what is selling and what is not
Instant reports can show you top selling products, best customers and sales data for any time period you choose.
Save inventory tracking time. No manual tracking—your inventory is updated with every sale, order, and return.
The customer center helps you keep track of your customers and their shopping habits
– Automatically track and reward your best customers
– Easily access key customer information, like birthdays or last item purchased
– Quickly let your customers know whether or not an item is in stock
– Keep customers coming back with loyalty programs, gift cards, and personalized email reminders, updates, and specials
– Automatically generate letters and customer mailing labels
– Target top customers for an event or promotion
Accept credit cards on your mobile device. All sales and inventory information instantly syncs with your POS software so your records are always accurate and up-to-date.
– Accept payments, and track inventory on your mobile device (smart phone or tablet).
– Information instantly syncs with your POS SW so you can stay on top of your your business no matter where you make your next sale
And if you are a QuickBooks user, all your information automatically syncs with your QB financial software
– Transfer data to QuickBooks Accounting software2 with a click. You won't have to worry about data entry errors from retyping data and will be better prepared at tax time.
Point of Sale is designed to be easy to set up so most retailers can start using the Point of Sale the same day.
– Use the simple Setup Interview to get started quickly and easily.
– If you already have lists of customers, items or vendors, you can quickly import them from QuickBooks Accounting software2 or Microsoft Excel 5 to help save time on manual data entry.
– You'll also find in-product video tutorials to guide you through the most important daily tasks.
Save time and money accepting credit cards
– Start accepting payments instantly. Simply activate your payments account and you are ready to go. No application required.
– With an integrated payment solution from Intuit and a low-cost card-reader, you can easily record and authorize transactions— there is no need to re-key data and risk making data entry errors.
– No costly terminal or extra phone line needed
– Our rates are competitive and perfect for retailers who accept many payments each day.
Low monthly service fees
Low Transaction fees (Rates as low as 1.64%)
No set up fees
No cancellation fees
From a brand you can trust.
– From the makers of QuickBooks, TurboTax and Quicken
Get the hardware you need for a complete system. With Point of Sale you get hardware that is guaranteed to work seamlessly with your software. This bundle includes Point of Sale Basic software and a Receipt Printer, Cash Drawer, Barcode Scanner, Credit Card Reader for your PC, and a Mobile Credit Card Reader
The QuickBooks Point of Sale 2013 basic software/hardware bundle comes with everything you need to set up shop anywhere. It includes a barcode scanner, receipt printer, credit card reader, and cash drawer along with point-of-sale software, giving you all the tools you need to manage your business on the go or at the office. The software allows you to get easy sales reports, track inventory, and record customer purchases with a single click, so you have quick and complete access to every aspect of your business.
Integrates with QuickBooks Financial Software
When you use QuickBooks Point of Sale 2013, you don't have to worry about data-entry errors or reentering information into your accounting software. The system is seamlessly integrated with other QuickBooks financial software, allowing you to synchronize sales you make on the go with your main computer.
Accept Mobile Payments
With QuickBooks Point of Sale 2013, you can accept credit and debit cards from your mobile device, giving you more options for selling your products. Your sales and inventory data will instantly sync with the POS software, keeping your records up to date and accurate. You can begin taking payments the second you activate your payments account with Intuit, and there are no setup or cancellation fees.
Enhanced Customer Service
QuickBooks Point of Sale 2013 features a customer center that helps you track your customer's shopping habits. Combined with inventory tracking, this feature can be used to ensure your customers know whether certain items are in stock or even to send out a special promotion based on previous purchases. This feature also makes setting up a loyalty program simple with tools for personalized email reminders, special sales, and more.
-Works with QuickBooks Pro and Premier editions (2008-2011) and QuickBooks Enterprise Edition (Versions 8.0-11.0). Sold separately.
-QuickBooks-Approved retail hardware comes with a one (1) year Hardware Component Manufacturers Limited Warranty, an Intuit Limited Warranty of inter-operability and a sixty (60) Day Money Back Satisfaction Limited Warranty. See www.quicbooksspos.com for the full warranty
-Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Merchant Service is optional; sold separately. Application approval, fees and additional terms and conditions apply. Details available at www.quickbooksms.com/posms/
At least 2 GB of RAM for a single workstation installation
1 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
Optimized for 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
-Microsoft Windows XP (SP3 or later strongly recommended), 32-bit, all editions
-Windows Server 2003
-Windows Vista, all editions (SP2 or later strongly recommended)
-Windows Server 2008
Data import/export and Microsoft Office integration requires:
-Microsoft® Excel 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, or 2010
-Microsoft® Word 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, or 2010
-Multi-core processor and 4 GB of RAM are recommended for better performance on the Point of Sale server workstation.
-In a multi-user configuration, each workstation concurrently running Point of Sale must have a separately purchased user license, and every copy of Point of Sale must be the same version and level.
Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Merchant Service:
-Optional fee–based service, additional terms & conditions apply.
-Requires a QuickBooks Point of Sale merchant account through Intuit Payment Solutions. Application approval and fees apply. Details available at www.payments.intuit.com/posms
-Credit card reader and printer required for credit and debit transactions. PIN pad required for PIN debit transactions.
-Internet connection required.
Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Gift Card Service:
-Optional fee-based service, additional terms & conditions apply
-Requires a gift card account through QuickBooks Point of Sale Gift Card Service, provided by Intuit Payment Solutions. Application approval and fees apply. Details available at www.payments.intuit.com/posgcs
-Requires QuickBooks Point of Sale Gift Card Service gift cards, sold separately
-Internet connection or modem required
-Service is independent of QuickBooks Point of Sale Merchant Service.
-Optional card reader and receipt printer sold separately oravailable with QuickBooks Point of Sale Solution Software/Hardware bundle.
Financial software integration requires (sold separately):
-QuickBooks Pro or Premier Editions 2008, 2009, 2010, 201, 2012
-QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Version 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, 11.0, 12.0
Products have been tested with the following software:
McAfee Internet Security Suite
-Symantec Norton® Internet Security Suite
-Zone Labs' Zone Alarm Pro 5
Note: Some configurations may require that you adjust settings in firewall and antivirus products to ensure the best possible performance with Point of Sale.
System Configuration Notes:
-Disk space requirements do not include company data files. If your company data file is very large or includes item pictures, you may need more disk space.
-In order to run several applications simultaneously, your system should have a multi-core processor and at least 4 GB of RAM.
-Point of Sale will run on both 32-bit and 64-bit processors running Windows. However, not all hardware devices will install and operate on 64-bit operating systems. We recommend that you contact the device manufacturers for more information about installing their hardware devices on 64-bit operating systems.
Legal Footnotes for Point of Sale
1. QuickBooks-Approved retail hardware comes with a one (1) year Hardware Component Manufacturers Limited Warranty, an Intuit Limited Warranty of Inter -operability and a sixty (60) Day Money Back Satisfaction Limited Warranty. Click here for the full warranty.
2. Works with QuickBooks Pro and Premier editions (2008-2012) and QuickBooks Enterprise Edition (Versions 8.0-12.0). Sold separately.
3. Gift Card Service is optional. Application approval, fees and additional terms and conditions apply. Requires QuickBooks POS 6 or higher, Gift Card Service account through Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Gift Card Service, provided by Intuit Payment Solutions and gift cards, internet connection or modem and phone line, sold separately. Terms, conditions, pricing, features and service options subject to change without notice.
4. Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Merchant Service is optional; sold separately. Requires a QuickBooks Point of Sale merchant account through Intuit Payment Solutions. Application approval, fees and additional terms and conditions apply. Details available at www.payments.intuit.com/posms. Credit card reader and printer required for credit and debit transactions. PIN pad required for PIN debit transactions. Internet connection required. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change at anytime without notice.
5. Works with Microsoft ® Excel 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007
|Financial/Accounting/Tax Details||Business Accounting|