All day at your desk can leave you feeling achy and tense. A massage would do the trick, but who can afford to have a massage every day? You can, if you opt for an office chair with built–in massage functions.
Massage does a body good
The benefits of massage abound, but let’s start with the one the boss will appreciate. According to Holistic–online.com, "office workers massaged regularly were more alert, performed better and were less stressed than those who weren’t massaged."
Other benefits include:
- Reduced anxiety
- Reduced blood pressure
- Better circulation
- Improved posture
- Relief for some types of headaches
- Improved breathing
- Fewer muscle spasms
- Clearer thinking
- Deep relaxation
Massage chairs are an easy way to begin reaping some of the benefits of massage – right at your desk as you work.
Staples’ massage chairs have the professional look of traditional office chairs and offer the following features:
- Five vibrating massages motors – three for your back and two for your legs
- Nine preprogrammed massages with various combinations of the massage motors that create a range of sensations, from light pings to heavy strokes
- Low, medium, and high intensity settings that allow you to set the vibrations to your personal comfort level
- Timer button with 15 or 30 minute settings
- Rechargeable battery that provides five hours of massage time
- Standard office chair features such as a leather or microfiber seating surface, padded arms, pneumatic seat height adjustment, and more
And don’t forget the pure pleasure of a good massage. Plus, a massage chair doesn’t cost significantly more than a traditional office chair. Massage chairs typically start around $120.
Staples offer three massage chairs: leather executive massage chair, Novimex leather executive massage chair, and Novimex microfiber executive massage chair.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]