Checklist: Cataloging and Grading Your Data Library
How well do you know data backup? Before you answer, take a look at this checklist for an honest assessment.
Can you answer yes to all of the following?
- I know which files and programs use the most memory on my PC.
- I sync and de-duplicate files and contacts to be sure Im saving everything.
- My photo and music libraries are selective and well organized.
- I can name and locate the most critical data stored on my system.
- My system has plenty of memory, with room to spare.