Campbells® Chicken Noodle Soup, 15.5 oz.

Campbells® Chicken Noodle Soup, 15.5 oz.

Item #: 306813 | Model #: 573634-EB
Campbells® Chicken Noodle Soup, 15.5 oz.
stars - based on0reviews
Buy Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup, 15.5 oz., 12/Pack at Staples' low price, or read our customer reviews to learn more now.
Product ID: 306813
44.49 NewIn stock
$44.49
Add to cart
Product details
Campbell s Chicken noodle soup with 70 calories has a protein content of 3g and comes in each of 15.5 oz microwavable bowl.

Campbell s Chicken noodle soup includes chicken stock, water, cooked enriched egg noodles, chicken meat, modified food starch, salt, flavoring and yeast extract. Delicious soup with 2 percent iron comes in each of 15.5 oz microwavable bowl.

  • 12/pack
  • 15.5 oz.
  • Nutrition facts: 3% total fat 2g, 3% saturated fat 0.5g, 5% cholesterol 15mg, 36% sodium 870mg, 1% potassium 50mg, 3% total carbohydrate 10g, 4% dietary fiber 1g, protein 3g
  • 8% Vitamin A, 0% Vitamin C, 0% Calcium, 2% Iron
  • Ingredients: Chicken stock, water, cooked enriched egg noodles, chicken meat, salt, chicken fat, monosodium glutamate, flavoring, yeast extract, beta carotene, sodium phosphate
  • Serving size (in container): 1 cup (2)
  • Microwave covered on High 1 min. 30 sec
  • Promptly refrigerate unused soup in separate container
  • Just heat and enjoy
  • Inspected for wholesomeness by US department of agriculture