Item #: 306819 | Model #: 064352-EB
Campbells Condensed Chicken Noodle Soup, 10 oz., 16/Pack
Rollover image to zoom in
https://www.staples-3p.com/s7/is/image/Staples/m000110385_sc7?wid=512&hei=512

Campbells Condensed Chicken Noodle Soup, 10 oz., 16/Pack

No reviews yet
Share:
Delivered within 3-5 business days
$39.29
This item not available in stores
Qty:

Staples memberships could save you more | Learn More

Product Details
  • Chicken flavor
  • 16/pack
  • 10 oz. Can
Go to full description & specifications


39.29
39.29
https://www.staples-3p.com/s7/is/image/Staples/m000110385
00051000012517
Campbell's
Campbells Condensed Chicken Noodle Soup, 10 oz., 16/Pack
Product Description
Campbell s Chicken noodle soup with 60 calories has a protein content of 3g and comes in each of 10 oz can.

Campbell s Chicken noodle soup includes chicken stock, enriched egg noodles, chicken meat, salt, chicken fat, water, dehydrated onions, yeast extract and flavoring. Condensed soup with 2% iron comes in each of 10 oz can.

  • Chicken flavor
  • 16/pack
  • 10 oz. Can
  • Nutrition facts: 3% total fat 0.5g, 3% saturated fat 0.5g, 37% sodium 890mg, 1% potassium 50mg, 3% total carbohydrate 8g, 4% dietary fiber 1g, protein 3g
  • 4% Vitamin A, 0% Vitamin C, 0% Calcium and 2% Iron
  • Ingredients: Chicken stock, enriched egg noodles, chicken meat, salt, chicken fat, water, monosodium glutamate, cornstarch, modified food starch, flavoring, dehydrated chicken broth
  • Serving size (in container): 0.5 cup (2.5)
  • Microwave: Heat, covered, in microwavable bowl on high 3 to 3 1/2 minutes, careful, leave in microwave 1 minute, then stir
  • Stove: Heat, stirring occasionally
  • Mix soup + 1 can water
  • Promptly refrigerate unused soup in separate container
  • Lift tab to rim
  • Pull back slowly
  • 100% delicious
  • Chicken noodle soup is made with 32 ft of fresh egg noodles
  • Low in fat and cholesterol
  • Caution: Metal edges are sharp
Specifications
Snack & Meal Type Soup & Canned Meals
Kosher No
Pack Size 16
Organic No
All Natural No
Sugar Free No
Gluten Free No
Fat Free No
Nut Free No
Reviews