Item #: 306832 | Model #: 049783-EB
Campbells Condensed Vegetable Beef Soup, 10.5 oz., 12/Pack
Rollover image to zoom in
https://www.staples-3p.com/s7/is/image/Staples/m000110384_sc7?wid=512&hei=512

Campbells Condensed Vegetable Beef Soup, 10.5 oz., 12/Pack

No reviews yet
Share:
Delivered within 3-5 business days
$36.89
This item not available in stores
Qty:

Staples memberships could save you more | Learn More

Product Details
  • Vegetable beef flavor
  • 12/pack
  • 10.5 oz. Can
Go to full description & specifications


36.89
36.89
https://www.staples-3p.com/s7/is/image/Staples/m000110384
00051000012319
Campbell's
Campbells Condensed Vegetable Beef Soup, 10.5 oz., 12/Pack
Product Description
Campbell s Vegetable beef soup with 90 calories has a protein content of 4g and comes in each of 10.5 oz can.

Campbell s Vegetable beef soup includes beef stock, potatoes, carrots, seasoned beef, green beans, peas, toasted barley, celery, salt, yeast extract and tomato paste. Condensed soup with 4% iron comes in each of 10.5 oz can.

  • Vegetable beef flavor
  • 12/pack
  • 10.5 oz. Can
  • Nutrition facts: 2% total fat 1g, 3% saturated fat 0.5g, 37% sodium 890mg, 7% potassium 260mg, 5% total carbohydrate 15g, 12% dietary fiber 3g, protein 4g
  • 15% Vitamin A, 2% Vitamin C, 2% Calcium and 4% Iron
  • Ingredients: Beef stock, potatoes, carrots, seasoned beef, green beans, peas, toasted barley, modified food starch, celery, salt, yeast extract, tomato paste, monosodium glutamate, dehydrated onions, caramel color
  • Serving size (in container): 0.5 cup (2.5)
  • Microwave: Heat, covered, in microwavable bowl on high 3 to 3 1/2 minutes, careful, leave in microwave 1 minute, then stir
  • Stove: Heat, stirring occasionally
  • Mix soup + 1 can water
  • Promptly refrigerate unused soup in separate container
  • Lift tab to rim
  • Pull back slowly
  • US inspected and passed by department of agriculture
  • Good source of vitamin A and fiber
  • Low in fat and cholesterol
  • Caution: Metal edges are sharp
Specifications
Snack & Meal Type Soup & Canned Meals
Pack Size 12
Reviews