Staples memberships could save you more | Learn More
Makerbot® 0.22 kg Small spool 1.75mm PLA filament in army green color prints with a large bottom layer by using rafts to prevent curl. Filament sticks well to acrylic build plate that is level, clean and free from oil before printing.
MakerBot PLA Filament is the best, most consistent filament optimized for the MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D printer, Replicator 2, Replicator 5th Generation model, Replicator Z18 3D printer. Like all MakerBot Filaments, it's made in the USA and tested in-house to help produce higher-quality prints, reduce filament problems, and minimize downtime.
Explore your creativity with a wide variety of colors and special properties in a filament with a consistently round diameter to ensure consistent flow through the extruder nozzle and smooth, even layers. When used with MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers, MakerBot PLA Filament helps produce higher quality prints, reduce filament problems, and minimize downtime.
Top 5 Key features and benefits
· Non-Toxic resin made of sugars derived from plants such as corn
· Draw inspiration from an exciting range of colors and properties (including Translucent, Sparkly, and Glow in the Dark)
· Trusted by leading companies and institutions the world over, thanks to the state-of-the art filament manfacturing and quality control standards
· MakerBot filaments are guaranteed to have no heavy metals, contaminants, phthalates, and Bisphenol A (BPA)
· The Filament diameter is consistently round to ensure consistent flow through the extruder nozzle and smooth, even layers
|Filament & Cartridge Type||Filament|
|3D Printing Material||PLA|
|Compatibility||Replicator and Replicator Mini|
|Recommended Extrusion or Nozzle Temperature||215 C|
|Spool Diameter (Inches)||5.9|
|Spool Width (Inches)||1.57|
|Spool Hub Hole Diameter (Inches)||2|