Staples memberships could save you more | Learn More
Makerbot® PLA filament in natural color has 1.75 mm Dia and is made of poly lactic acid. Filament adheres well to acrylic or build plate tape and is compatible with replicator 2 desktop 3D printers.
MakerBot PLA Filament is the best, most consistent filament optimized for the Fifth Generation MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers and MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer. Like all MakerBot Filaments, it's made in the USA and tested in-house to help produce higher-quality prints, reduce filament problems, and minimize downtime.
Explore your creativity with a wide variety of colors and special properties in a filament with a consistently round diameter to ensure consistent flow through the extruder nozzle and smooth, even layers. When used with MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers, MakerBot PLA Filament helps produce higher quality prints, reduce filament problems, and minimize downtime.
Top 5 Key features and benefits
· Non-Toxic resin made of sugars derived from plants such as corn
· Draw inspiration from an exciting range of colors and properties (including Translucent, Sparkly, and Glow in the Dark)
· Trusted by leading companies and institutions the world over, thanks to the state-of-the art filament manfacturing and quality control standards
· MakerBot filaments are guaranteed to have no heavy metals, contaminants, phthalates, and Bisphenol A (BPA)
· The Filament diameter is consistently round to ensure consistent flow through the extruder nozzle and smooth, even layers
|Filament & Cartridge Type||Filament|
|3D Printing Material||PLA|
|Compatibility||Replicator and Replicator Mini|
|Recommended Extrusion or Nozzle Temperature||215 C|
|Spool Diameter (Inches)||9.84|
|Spool Width (Inches)||1.57|
|Spool Hub Hole Diameter (Inches)||2|