Staples memberships could save you more | Learn More
Makerbot® 1.75 mm PLA filament is environment friendly as it doesn't emit toxic fumes when melted in the course of 3D printing. Filament is made using polylactic acid that is a bioplastic derived from corn, sold as 10 per pack.
MakerBot PLA Filament is the best, most consistent filament optimized for the Fifth Generation MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers and MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer. Like all MakerBot Filaments, it's made in the USA and tested in-house to help produce higher-quality prints, reduce filament problems, and minimize downtime.
Explore your creativity with a wide variety of colors and special properties in a filament with a consistently round diameter to ensure consistent flow through the extruder nozzle and smooth, even layers. When used with MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers, MakerBot PLA Filament helps produce higher quality prints, reduce filament problems, and minimize downtime.
Features and Benefits
· Non-Toxic resin made of sugars derived from plants such as corn
· Draw inspiration from an exciting range of colors and properties (including Translucent, Sparkly, and Glow in the Dark)
· Trusted by leading companies and institutions the world over, thanks to the state-of-the art filament manfacturing and quality control standards
· MakerBot filaments are guaranteed to have no heavy metals, contaminants, phthalates, and Bisphenol A (BPA)
· The Filament diameter is consistently round to ensure consistent flow through the extruder nozzle and smooth, even layers
|Filament & Cartridge Type||Filament|
|3D Printing Material||PLA|
|Compatibility||Replicator and Replicator Mini|
|Recommended Extrusion or Nozzle Temperature||215 C|
|Spool Diameter (Inches)||5.9|
|Spool Width (Inches)||1.57|
|Spool Hub Hole Diameter (Inches)||2|