Skip to main content
Skip to footer
Up to 5% back in rewards on online orders
PRODUCTS
SERVICES & SOLUTIONS
WORKLIFE

Seagate® SkyHawk SATA 6 Gbps 3.5" Internal Hard Drive, 4TB (ST4000VX007)

Item #: IM16D9569 | Model #: ST4000VX007
Seagate® SkyHawk SATA 6 Gbps 3.5" Internal Hard Drive, 4TB (ST4000VX007)
stars - based on0reviews
Get free shipping on your qualifying orders of Seagate® SkyHawk SATA 6 Gbps 3.5" Internal Hard Drive, 4TB (ST4000VX007).
Product ID: IM16D9569
140.99 NewIn stock
$140.99
This item ships free
Product details

The Seagate® SkyHawk ST4000VX007 3.5" internal hard drive houses the hard disk, where all your files and folders are physically located. It is the primary storage device located inside a computer system and contains pre-installed software applications, the operating system and other files. This hard drive has 4TB of storage capacity and 7200-RPM spindle speed. It features 6 Gbps SATA interface for fast execution and easy installation. It is suitable for camera and video recorder.

  • Internal hard drive is perfect for camera, video recorder
  • Dimensions: 1.02"H x 4"W x 5.8"D
  • Capacity: 4TB
  • Drive performance: 64MB (buffer)
  • Drive interface: SATA 600 6 Gbps
  • Form factor: Internal
  • Drive bay: 3.5"
  • Power supply: 12 V at 1.8 A, consumption: 5.5 W (average operating), 3.2 W (idle average), 0.5 W (stand-by)
  • Data transfer rate: 190 MBps (max sustained)
  • Supports 24x7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record 90 percent of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%
  • Allows SkyHawk to perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems 3x the workload rating of a desktop-class drive
  • ATA streaming support sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage
  • Temperature: 32 to 158 deg F (operating), -40 deg F (storage)
  • Weight: 1.4 lbs.
  • Comes with 3 year limited warranty