Wondering what to pack for that business trip? Check out our list of essential gadgets for the small-business road warrior. You'll want to make sure you've got all the tools for life on the road.
Every small-business road warrior has a set of gadgets that he or she relies on, developed over years of travel. If you lack the experience of the seasoned road warrior, don't fret. We've created a quick list of essential gear, gadgets, and tools that every traveling small-business owner should have in their carry-on or glove box. If you're heading out on a road trip, take these essentials with you:
- Portable charger: keep your devices charged while you drive.
- Noise-reducing headset: block out airplane engines, screaming kids, and other travel noise.
- Notebook lock: a lock and cable antitheft system reduces the risk of returning to your hotel room to discover your notebook left without you.
- Pocket projector: for wowing clients with instant presentations.
- Portable mouse: for those times when you actually can work at a desk.
- Portable battery pack: a universal travel battery recharges your devices when you can't plug in.
- Single-to-triple AC adapter: because there are never enough wall outlets in a hotel room.
- USB AC adapter: turn any outlet into a USB charger.
- USB Pocket Hard Drive: for easily transferring files from your notebook to other computers.
On the move or in the office, Staples offers solutions for your tech problems.