Sustainable Printing Tips
1. Consolidate your printer fleet to reduce maintenance costs and energy consumption.
2. Replace old print devices with newer models that meet environmental certifications such as Energy Star.
3. Switch from standard ink & toner cartridges to high capacity national brand or remanufactured cartridges.
4. Recycle empty printer cartridges using a collections program that prioritizes remanufacturing and reuse.
5. Deploy print management software solutions to track and reduce unnecessary printing.
6. Replace traditional printer paper with recycled paper.
7. Place recycling bins near copiers and printers.
8. Print on both sides of the paper.
Image by Mastersky/Getty Images