Staples memberships could save you more | Learn More
Make sure your microwave is not emitting too much radiation using the Pyle® Microwave Leakage Detector. This handy device features a beeping alarm and LED light display if the radiation reaches a dangerous zone. It never needs to be calibrated and the battery lasts for over 1 year, making this a dependable and low-maintenance device that can make a big difference. Precision readings and a convenient digital readout ensure that his device is easy to use and highly reliable.