Recognition & Awards
Thanks to the collaborative effort of our leadership team and our associates around the world, several organizations recognized Staples for excellence in corporate responsibility.
- For the 13th consecutive year, Staples was selected as a component of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (DJSI) for 2016/2017
- Staples Canada ranked 9th most reputable brand in 2015 Leger & Marketing Magazine’s Corporate Reputation Study
- Named to Newsweek’s Top Green Companies in the U.S. 2015 rankings
- Staples has been an ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year for 7 consecutive years.
- Named by U.S. EPA as Safer Choice (formerly Design for Environment) Partner of the Year for 2015
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Award — Top Product of the Year Award for TerraCycle Zero Waste Box Launch
- For the 6th straight year, earned perfect 100% score on the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index
- Included on Black EOE Journal’s 2015 Best of the Best Lists: Top Disability-Friendly Companies and Top LGBT-Friendly Companies
- Recognized by US Business Leaders Network for Disability Inclusion in our Fulfillment Center business
- Shira Goodman recognized by Professional Women’s Magazine as one of 2015’s “Women Worth Watching”