Checking Twitter. Paying the cable bill. Making plans for the weekend (ahhh, the weekend). You spend a lot of time in your office. That’s why we want to help you create the workspace of your dreams.
From 6/6-7/28, we’re giving away cutting-edge HP tech products. Enter daily!
Tahiti? The Galapagos Islands? Bora Bora? Where would your dream office be located?Official Rules
Week 1, 6/6 – 6/9
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Premium e-All-in-One Printer
Coming soon to staples.com
Week 4, 6/24–6/30
HP h8-1250 PC with HP 2511 25" LED Monitor
Coming soon to staples.com
Week 6, 7/8–7/14
HP ENVY 6-1010us Sleekbook Notebook PC
Coming soon to staples.com
Week 8, 7/22–7/28
HP ENVY 13-2050NR Spectre(xt) Notebook PC
WEEKLY TWITTER GIVEAWAY RULES
1. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older.
2. ENTRY. The Weekly Twitter Giveaway (“Giveaway”) begins at 10:00 am ET on 6/6/2012, and ends at 11:59 pm ET on 7/28/2012 (“Giveaway Period”). A participant must be an @Staples follower and accept @Staples as a follower. To enter, a participant must tweet his/her answer to the Staples-specified weekly (as defined below) question and include @Staples and #DreamOffice in the tweet on Twitter (“Tweet” or “entry”) to receive one (1) entry into that week’s (as defined below) Weekly Prize random drawing.
If you do not have a Twitter account, and you would like to create one, visit www.Twitter.com. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to set up the Twitter account will be deemed to be the entrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address/Twitter account associated with the entry. Staples Contract & Commercial, Inc. (“Sponsor”) is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connection; miscommunications; failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions; technical failure; jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions; late, lost, incomplete, delayed, or misdirected entries; or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site, or undermine the legitimate operations of the Giveaway, is a violation of the criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent permitted by law and to disqualify such participant from the Giveaway. In the event the Giveaway is compromised by virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor (defined below) that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Giveaway and award prize from all eligible entries/Tweets received prior to cancellation. Any user who, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, posts profanity, pornography or other objectionable content on Twitter may be removed by Sponsor from being a Staples Follower and from participating in the Giveaway. For the purposes of this Giveaway, a “week” is defined as beginning at 12:00 am ET each Sunday and ending at 11:59 pm ET each Saturday, with the exception of the first week, which will begin at 10:00 am ET on Wednesday, June 6, 2012 and end at 11:59 pm ET on Saturday, June 9, 2012. For the purposes of this Giveaway, a “day” is defined as beginning at 12:00 am ET each day and ending at 11:59 pm ET each day, with the exception of the first day, which will begin at 10:00 am ET and end at 11:59 pm ET. Limit one (1) Tweet entry per person/Twitter ID per day. Entries will not be carried forward to subsequent Weekly Prize random drawings, if any.
3. RANDOM DRAWINGS/NOTIFICATION. One (1) Weekly Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about each Tuesday, beginning on June 12, 2012, following the close of each week. Winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”) from all eligible entries received by the end of the previous week. The decision of the judges will be final and binding on all matters related to the Giveaway. Winners will be notified by direct message on Twitter and confirmed by email. If winner cannot be reached by direct message within 3 days of first notification attempt, an alternate winner may be selected. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received each week throughout the Giveaway Period.
4. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”) (1 per week – 8 total). Week 1 Prize (1): An HP Officejet Pro 8600 Premium e-All-in-One Printer. The ARV of the Week 1 Prize is $399.99. Week 2 Prize (1): An HP Touchsmart 520-1030 All-In-One PC. The ARV of the Week 2 Prize is $899.99. Week 3 Prize (1): An HP LaserJet Pro 400 Color M451dn Printer. The ARV of the Week 3 Prize is $499.99. Week 4 Prize (1): An HP h8-1250 PC with HP 2511 25" LED Monitor. The ARV of the Week 4 Prize is $1,299.98. Week 5 Prize (1): An HP Photosmart 7510 e-All-in-One Printer. The ARV of the Week 5 Prize is $199.99. Week 6 Prize (1): An HP ENVY 6-1010us Sleekbook Notebook PC. The ARV of the Week 6 Prize is $699.99. Week 7 Prize (1): An HP TopShot LaserJet Pro M275 MFP Printer. The ARV of the Week 7 Prize is $399.99. Week 8 Prize (1): An HP ENVY 13-2050NR Spectre(xt) Notebook PC. The ARV of the Week 8 Prize is $999.99. Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned or transferred by winners. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable taxes in connection with prize. The ARV of any electronics prize listed is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules, and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. If the actual purchase price of an electronics prize is less than the ARV stated herein, the prize winner will NOT be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference.
5. ELIGIBILITY. Only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees, governors, officers, directors and agents (and their respective family members or members of the same household) of any of the following organizations are ineligible to win a prize: Sponsor, Administrator, Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P., Beeline Group, prize suppliers and their subsidiaries, parent organizations, affiliates, service agencies and independent contractors (collectively, “Giveaway Entities”).
6. CONDITIONS. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Winner agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Sponsor, Administrator, and Giveaway Entities against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of participant’s participation in the Giveaway or the receipt, use or misuse of the prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, Twitter handle, likeness, entry and photograph for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Except where prohibited by law, winners will be required to sign and return within seven (7) days, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Compliance and Release Form (“AECR Form”) certifying eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, agreement to hold Sponsor/Giveaway Entities harmless from any liability arising out of participation in the Giveaway, acceptance, use or misuse of prize, and authorizing the use of the winner’s name, likeness, entry and photograph for advertising and publicity, except where prohibited by law. Failure to comply with these requirements will result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize. Return of prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and alternate selection. By participating, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and these Official Rules.
7. JURISDICTION: The Giveaway and these Official Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Entrants submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction in Massachusetts and agree that any dispute shall be brought in the state and federal courts in Massachusetts.
8. WINNERS. For the names of the winners, available after September 1, 2012 through October 1, 2012, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Weekly Twitter Giveaway Winners, (Attn: MV), 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
9. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR. The Giveaway is Sponsored by Staples Contract & Commercial, Inc., 500 Staples Drive, Framingham, MA 01702. This Giveaway is Administered by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.