Clorox® Clean-Up® Disinfectant Cleaner With Bleach, 32 oz.
Supplies and Accessories
Clorox® Clean-Up® Disinfectant Cleaner With Bleach is a powerful one-step cleaner, disinfectant and stain remover.
From Clorox Commercial Solutions®, the formula is ideal for use in offices, day care centers, restaurants, schools and long-term care facilities. It eliminates odors caused by bacteria, mold and mildew. With Clorox® Clean-Up®, you can clean and disinfect confidently with the power of Clorox® Bleach. Spray every drop with Smart Tube®technology that reaches to the very bottom of the bottle.
One-step cleaning and disinfecting with the power of Clorox Bleach
Removes tough stains and grease
Eliminates odors caused by bacteria, mold and mildew
Deodorizes surfaces and leaves a clean, fresh scent, From Clorox Commercial Solutions
Ideal for use in offices, high-traffic bathrooms, commercial kitchens, locker rooms other business facilities
Suitable for use on most hard, nonporous surfaces
Spray every drop with Smart Tube technology
32 ounce spray bottle
Use only in well ventilated areas. If vapors bother you, leave room while product is working
Ingredients: sodium hypochlorite 1.84%, other ingredients 98.16% (Yields 1.75% available chlorine)
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. USE ONLY IN WELL VENTILATED AREAS. If vapors bother you, leave room while product is working.
TO CLEAN AND DISINFECT HARD, NONPOROUS SURFACES: Spray product 4-6 inches from surface until thoroughly wet. Let stand 30 seconds or longer if noted. Wipe with a wet sponge or cloth and rinse with water. See product label for more information.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
This Product contains bleach. Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals, such ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers or acid, as this releases hazardous gases.
Deodorizes surfaces and leaves a clean, fresh scent
Spray every drop with proprietary Smart Tube™ technology
Suitable for use on most nonporous surfaces
WARNING: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wear protective eyewear such as goggles or safety glasses. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Harmful if swallowed. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Vapors may irritate. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease.
Would you like to give
on product content, images, or tell us about a lower price?