Skip to main content
Skip to footer
Up to 5% back in rewards on online orders
PRODUCTS
SERVICES & SOLUTIONS
WORKLIFE

Clorox Plus Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover, 16 oz., 12/Carton (01100)

Item #: CLO01100 | Model #: 01100
Clorox Plus Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover, 16 oz., 12/Carton (01100)
stars - based on0reviews
Get free shipping on your qualifying orders of Clorox Plus Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover, Spray Bottle, 16 Ounce (01100).
Product ID: CLO01100
46.39 NewIn stock
$46.39
This item ships free
Product details
Clorox Plus Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover with Bleach kills 99.9% of indoor mold and mildew.

Clorox Plus Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover Spray with Bleach not only removes ugly stains, it kills the mold and mildew that causes them. Powered by Clorox Bleach, this mold and mildew disinfectant spray delivers a powerful clean without scrubbing and kills 99.9% of common bacteria found in homes such as Staph, Strep and Athletes foot fungus. It penetrates and lifts off soap scum with detergent-type surfactants to kill the mildew lurking below the surface. This mold and mildew remover spray is safe to use on glazed and unglazed ceramic tile, grout, vinyl, fiberglass, and plastic. Use this no scrubbing bleach cleaner to clean and disinfect tubs, shower doors, vinyl shower curtains, counter tops, no wax floors and sinks. It eliminates mold and mildew quickly and effectively, and with this bottle's Smart Tube technology you are guaranteed to spray every drop. Ideal for offices, day care centers, schools, hotels, restaurants and other commercial facilities. Spray your way to sparkling clean with Clorox Plus Tilex.

  • One 16 ounce spray bottle of Clorox Plus Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover Spray with Bleach removes ugly stain and kills mold and mildew that cause them
  • 16 oz
  • 12/Carton
  • Mold and mildew disinfectant spray delivers a powerful clean without scrubbing and kills 99.9% of common bacteria found in homes such as Staph, Strep and Athletes foot fungus
  • Clorox Plus Tilex penetrates and lifts off soap scum with detergent-type surfactants to kill the mildew lurking below the surface
  • This cleaner is safe to use on surfaces including glazed and unglazed ceramic tile, grout, vinyl, fiberglass, and plastic and wont leave a dull residue
  • Smart Tube technology guarantees you will spray every drop of liquid in the bottle without unscrewing, shaking, pouring and generally being frustrated
  • Ideal for offices, day care centers, schools, hotels, restaurants and other commercial facilities
  • Ingredients: Water, sodium hypochlorite, dimehticone/silica PEG distearate antifoam, fragrance, lauramine oxide, sodium hydroxide, sodium silicate. Contains no phosphorus
  • Warnings: Moderate eye irritant. Mild to moderate skin irritant. If contact occurs, rinse with water for 15 minutes. Exposure to vapor mist may irritate eyes, nose, throat, and or lungs. Use in well-ventilated areas and avoid prolonged exposure. Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed, have person sip glassful of water; call poison control center or doctor immediately for further treatment advice
  • Safety Data Sheet
  • Safety Data Sheet
Usage Directions:Spray tile cleaner on glazed ceramic tile, grout, tubs, fiberglass, shower doors, vinyl shower curtains, sinks and no-wax floors. After mildew stains disappear, rinse well. Rinse immediately after use on rubber, vinyl and items such as shower curtains. To disinfect and kill mold and mildew on hard, nonporous surfaces, spray surface until thoroughly wet, let stand 5 minutes and rinse. Do not use on wood or painted surfaces, or on fabric. Avoid prolonged contact with metal and old porcelain.

Ingredients: Contains: sodium hypochlorite, dimehticone/silica PEG distearate antifoam, fragrance, lauramine oxide, sodium hydroxide, sodium orthosilicate. Contains no phosphorus.

Warnings:Do not mix with chemicals that contain ammonia. Moderate eye irritant. Mild to moderate skin irritant. If contact occurs, rinse with water for 15 minutes. Exposure to vapor mist may irritate eyes, nose, throat, and or lungs. Use in well ventilated areas and avoid prolonged exposure. Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed, have person sip glassful of water; call 911 or poison control center immediately for further treatment advice.